Survivor Drinking Game: Survivors Ready! Drink!
This post may contain affiliate links and we will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on our link. Read the Disclosure Policy.
Survivor Season 35 is about to begin. The theme? Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers. Now, I’m still unclear what a “Hustler” is, but I’m pretty excited for this season. To make this season a little more fun (because unfortunately Ozzy Lusth isn’t coming back for another season), why not turn it into a drinking game? Grab your wine and let’s make some bets. I’ll be keeping the hard liquor close for when my fave gets voted off.
Survivors ready! DRINK!
Take a sip every time:
- Someone climbs for a coconut.
- One tribe wins a challenge multiple times in a row.
- Someone completely fails a challenge.
- Someone says “Survivor,” “alliance,” “I’m not here to make friends.”
- The immunity idol is shown on screen.
- Someone eats something they caught.
- An argument happens.
Take a shot if/when:
- Someone breaks a truce or is back-stabbed.
- A tribe votes off someone you didn’t expect.
- Someone wins immunity more than once.
- Anyone says “bitch” or “liar.”
- Someone cries.
- Someone gets upset and broods away from the tribe.
- A tribe is carried by one or two people.
- It’s a tie at tribal.
- Someone you hate gets voted off, finally.
- Someone gets hurt during a challenge.
Finish your drink when:
- There’s a tribal merge.
- The idol is played.
- People draw rocks or make fire at tribal.
- Someone quits the show.
- Medical is called.
- Your favorite player is voted off.
Bonus idea: make your own rules based on the individual contestants! Comment your best one below!
Featured image via CBS
Last modified on January 10th, 2018
Show Comments +