‘The Bachelorette’ Drinking Game: Ready to Find Love (and Rosé)
#NotPeter Arie wasted our time with the most boring season of The Bachelor ever (and the grossest kissing noises), proposed to Becca, then called in cameras to film a 40-minute dumping session, we’re happy to see Becca doing the damn thing giving love another chance. So raise a glass (or a bottle) for our new Bachelorette—may she find love in the most likely of places: On a reality show, with 25 ridiculously bland suitors, and some fierce sequined dresses. Cheers to true love!
Take a sip every time:
- Becca kisses someone.
- Becca says “I can see my future husband in this room.”
- Becca says “Let’s do the damn thing.”
- A contestant accuses someone of not “being here for the right reasons.”
- A contestant snitches on another contestant.
- Someone says they’re “ready to find love,” or they “feel a connection.”
- Becca takes a contestant on a date by helicopter or something equally ridiculous.
- Chris Harrison gives lame advice and you want to vom/punch him in the face.
Take a shot if:
- FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
- A bromance evolves.
- A previous contestant comes back (two shots if all the guys are pissed and won’t shutup about it).
- A celebrity makes an appearance.
- A rose gets taken away.
Finish your drink when:
- Someone mentions Arie.
- Someone drinks way too much.
- Someone tries to have a private conversation away from the camera (hello, subtitles).
- Someone uses the “L” word.
- Someone cries.
Featured image via TheBachelorette
Last modified on July 11th, 2018 at 6:52 pm