The Realest UnREAL Drinking Game
If you love hate-watching The Bachelor or The Bachelorette, and you’re not watching UnREAL, you’re missing out. Don’t worry, I was late to the party, too (I just binge-watched all of season 1 right before the UnREAL season 2 premiere). The show is billed as a “dramedy,” but don’t be fooled, it’s far more drama than comedy. When things get too dark, lighten them up with your favorite bottle of white wine and the realest UnREAL drinking game.
Take a sip every time:
- You’re more than 75% sure that whatever is going on could REALLY happen on The Bachelor/Bachelorette…
- …and you catch yourself looking around for Chris Harrison.
- There’s a kiss.
- Tabloids stir up drama.
- Chet is the literal worst.
- Someone says something racist.
- Rachel has an attack of conscience.
Take a shot if/when:
- Adam comes back for Season 2.
- Two if Adam and Rachel get together.
- Rachel actually quits “Everlasting”
- There’s yet another awkwardly voyeuristic sex scene.
- Two if it’s The Suitor screwing someone he’s not supposed to (Adam flashbacks, anyone?).
- Rachel/Quinn does something terrible but says it’s feminist.
Finish your drink when:
- The producers cross the line.
- Quinn and Rachel have one of their rare, real friendship moments.
- FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT!
- You catch yourself admiring one of our two favorite antiheros, Quinn and Rachel because they are kind of the worst.
- You swear you’ll never watch reality TV again (even though we both know you don’t mean it).
Featured image via UnREAL
Follow Meleah on Twitter: @meleahbowles
Last modified on January 5th, 2017