The Quintessential ‘New Girl’ Drinking Game
New Girl is just plain fun to watch, even in its most annoying moments. I would go so far as to say, “If you don’t like New Girl, you are either soulless or lying.” That said, is there anything that isn’t made just the tiniest bit more fun by a drinking game? I think not, so I give you The Quintessential New Girl Drinking Game (because, no, True American doesn’t count. Can anyone even actually play it?).
Take a sip every time:
- Nick fails to function as a human being.
- Schmidt is guilty of trying WAY too hard. At anything (but especially at making Big Mama P like him).
- Reagan (Megan Fox) doesn’t fit in.
- Someone dances or sings. Take two sips if the song or dance is obviously made up.
- Two of the guys share a moment that’s more romance than bromance (lookin’ at you, Winston).
- An ex reappears.
- Somebody’s parent shows up (lookin’ at Cece and Schmidt’s inevitably disapproving moms for this one).
- Someone else imbibes.
- You miss Coach (moment of silence for Damon Wayans leaving the show, again).
Take a shot if/when:
- Reagan’s existence causes some drama (because there’s always drama in the loft).
- Jess uses some sort of crazy-insane euphemism for sex, like “I don’t just jump in the potato sack with the first potato that I meet with diabetes.”
- Nick and Jess have a moment.
- There’s a flashback.
Finish your drink when:
- Schmidt is racist (let’s face it, it’s going to happen at least once).
- Things get so. awk. ward. that you physically cringe.
- Ferguson shows his furry little face.
- Anybody is reeeeaaaaaal wasted.
- Nick and Jess get back together (please, please let this happen).
Featured image via New Girl
Follow Meleah on Twitter: @meleahbowles
Last modified on January 5th, 2017