‘The Mindy Project’ Drinking Game: BYOB (Bring Your Own Bearclaw)
Dr. Mindy Lahiri is a boss. She’s a talented OB-GYN, she started her own fertility clinic (with some help from a co-worker), and she is unabashedly bearclaw crazy. She’s also dramatic, opinionated, stubborn, and very loud. I love her.
While you’re watching the drama unfold (AND OH HOW WILL IT EVER UNFOLD), make sure you’re appreciating the tried-and-true Mindy (and co.) moments (with a drink in-hand, of course).
Take a sip every time:
- Mindy doesn’t take shit from anybody.
- Danny talks about “the island.”
- Morgan has to wear a neck brace.
- Mindy mentions her bearclaws; two sips if you see her eating one.
- Tamara sings.
- Annette and Dot are #friendshipgoals.
- Morgan spills someone else’s secret or just generally f*cks everything up.
- Mindy wears three or more loud patterns at a time.
- Mindy says something GIF-able.
Take a shot if:
- Mindy says “Ex-squeeze me!” or “How dare you?”
- Mindy lies on the floor.
- Danny dances. You’re basically watching Magic Mike at that point.
- Peter gets to visit.
- Morgan reminds you “No More Stealing Cars.”
- Jeremy quits dieting/talking about dieting/planning to diet.
Finish your drink when:
- Mindy gets a new best girlfriend — it’s about damn time.
- Somebody gets laaaaiiiiiiid.
- Danny and Mindy kiss.
- Mindy and Ben divorce.
- Your favorite ex of Mindy’s makes an appearance.
- Mindy gets her happily ever after.
Featured image via TheMindyProject
Follow Meleah on Twitter: @meleahbowles
Last modified on January 10th, 2018