‘Jane the Virgin’ Drinking Game: Better Than Sex
This post may contain affiliate links and we will receive a small commission if you make a purchase after clicking on our link. Read the Disclosure Policy.
The best way I can describe Jane the Virgin is as a hybrid of a sitcom and a telenovela. Does that sound ridiculous? In all honesty, it kind of is. But more importantly, it’s incredibly fun to watch. Turn the fun up a notch with a Jane the Virgin drinking game!
Note: Virgin drinks are just as fun. If you are a pregnant virgin, substitute virgin drinks for alcohol.
Take a sip every time:
- Jane calls Mateo “Mr. Sweet Face.”
- That telenovela they’re watching actually looks really interesting.
- Jane has a fantasy where she is in a telenovela.
- Rogelio is a drama king.
- Jane makes you feel like you could totally have it all.
- Jane makes you feel like there is no way you could ever have it all (I mean, really, you’re playing a drinking game right now).
- Jane says something perfectly witty and clever.
Take a shot if/when:
- There’s some major sister drama.
- Something Jane writes is published.
- You change which couple you’re rooting for (which will totally happen at least once).
- There’s a famous guest star.
- The blatant Target product placement is just too much.
Finish your drink when:
- MICHAEL BREAKS YOUR HEART.
- Jane has sexxxxxxxxxx.
- Somebody gets pregnant or has a baby. That happens a lot on this show.
- Somebody dies. That also happens a lot on this show.
- We discover who the Latin Lover Narrator really is.
Photo via Jane the Virgin
Follow Meleah on Twitter: @meleahbowles
Last modified on October 15th, 2017
Show Comments +