Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Drinking Game: Drinktopia
This Crazy Ex-Girlfriend drinking game is for those of us who: 1) are glad it’s back and don’t know how TF we survived without it; 2) still can’t believe it — or Rachel Bloom — hasn’t been nominated for all of the Emmys; and/or 3) just really need to drink to make it through Rebecca’s ridiculously cringe-worthy shenanigans.
Regardless of why you’re here, let’s drink! Here are the rules for the Crazy Ex-Girlfriend drinking game.
Take a sip every time:
- You want to give Paula a high-five.
- You want to yell at Rebecca because she’s hung up on Josh.
- You want to yell at Rebecca because she’s being selfish and a bad friend to Paula.
- You hear the words “West Covina.”
- Rebecca gives you second-hand embarrassment.
- Daryl and White Josh define #RelationshipGoals.
- White Josh takes his shirt off.
- Valencia acts basic and you love her for it.
- Someone makes a cheesy beach joke.
- Rebecca and/or Paula stalk someone. Two sips if they get caught and make up a lame excuse. Three sips if that lame excuse is bought by the stalkee.
- Heather keeps it real by saying exactly what you’re thinking.
- You want to punch Nathaniel in the face. Two sips if you then also want to make out with him.
- Rebecca makes a feminist reference/joke.
Take a shot if:
- Rebecca and Nathaniel hook up.
- Greg ever shows back up. (R.I.P.)
- Rebecca and Paula sing together again and it’s literally the best thing ever.
- The Girl Squad ever makes a comeback.
- Mrs. Hernandez talks.
- Rebecca brings out her annoying baby talk voice.
Finish your drink when:
- Rebecca finally gets over Josh (and under Nathaniel).
- Rebecca’s history with mental illness takes the show to a new, deep place.
- A song is relatable AF (throwback to “Heavy Boobs”).
- A song is just absolutely ridiculous but you still f*cking love it.
Crazy Ex-Girlfriend season 3 premieres October 13 on The CW, 8/7c.
Featured image via The CW
Last modified on January 10th, 2018