The ‘Jessica Jones’ Drinking Game You’ve Been Waiting For
We love Jessica Jones, for so many reasons. And we love drinking games. The hard-hitting detective knocks back more than a few of her own, and we can’t tell if that makes a drinking game more or less appealing, but we made one anyway. Here’s hoping it helps you celebrate the great moments and get through the rough ones – like the entire “AKA 1,000 Cuts” episode.
Take a sip every time:
- Kilgrave says “Wellll,” in that way that reminds you of Doctor Who and breaks you inside.
- They almost but don’t drop the F-bomb.
- Someone hurts themselves for Kilgrave. (Face it, you were gonna do this anyway.)
- Someone alludes to The Avengers or Daredevil.
- A window breaks.
- “NAOOW, JessicaaaAAAH!”
- Trish is a badass, even without superpowers.
- Luke Cage takes off his shirt (or someone takes it off for him).
- Somebody refuses to believe in mind-control even though they live in a world where the existence of literal Asgardian gods is a known fact of life.
Take a shot when:
- Jessica does (good luck!).
Finish your drink when:
- A problem could be solved by someone checking their damn phone.
- Jeri screws over somebody she’s supposed to be helping.
- Jessica casually snaps a lock in half.
- You cringe or flinch at something that happened onscreen.
- Jessica unravels a mystery and somehow it makes things worse instead of better.
(Featured image via Jessica Jones)
Last modified on February 21st, 2017