‘Pretty Little Liars’ Drinking Game: Legal and Lethal
Pretty Little Liars is back for the last 10 episodes of the seventh (and final) season, and now that the girls are finally legal adults (thanks to the five-year time jump, aka the best decision in TV history), it’s finally time to bring the rosé to Rosewood! So grab your drinks — because Lord knows you deserve it after six-and-a-half seasons of this torture.
After all, you know what they say: Two can keep a secret if both of them are drunk.
Take a sip every time:
- Anyone says “A,” “Super A,” or “A.D.”
- The liars give you fashion envy.
- You realize that same outfit is something no one in the real world would ever wear.
- The liars get a group text; two sips if the anonymous texter calls them “bitches.”
- There’s a flashback scene; two sips if it makes no sense.
- Aria’s earrings put you in serious physical pain.
- Someone lies.
- You find yourself drooling over one of the PLL boys (sorry, I guess they’re men now).
Take a shot if/when:
- Someone dies; two shots if it’s one of your faves.
- An Emison moment happens.
- A beloved couple gets back together.
- A beloved couple makes you think they’re getting back together and then doesn’t and it breaks your heart.
- There’s a legit sex scene. (What? We’re all adults now.)
- The PLL moms ever reveal how they really got out of that basement.
- One of the liars goes to jail (again).
- The liars drink (cheers to them finally being legal adults!).
Finish your drink when:
- You spot a creepy doll (because shouldn’t we be past that by now?).
- Spencer solves a mystery, per usual.
- Hanna says something stupid but wonderfully GIF-worthy.
- The liars do something dumb, like chase a murderer by themselves at night, or leave a window open.
- One of the liars ugly-cries.
Featured image via prettylittleliars
Last modified on November 18th, 2019