Supergirl Drinking Game: Drink Like a (Super) Girl
Our favorite Kryptonian (sorry, Superman) and her friends are back for a third season—and seeing as it’s one of our favorite female-led TV shows, we are SUPER excited (get it??). After all the shit we went through during season two (Music Meister’s shenanigans, Cat Grant’s sabbatical, Terri Hatcher’s acting), we all deserve a drink (or a few). So tune into Supergirl on The CW Mondays at 8/7c and play our Supergirl drinking game!
Season 3 Special Edition:
- Take a sip every time someone says the word “pod.”
- Take a sip every time you catch yourself wondering which Kylie Lip Kit Lena Luthor is wearing.
- Take a shot when Mon-El comes back (BECAUSE HE WILL COME BACK).
- Take a shot if Alex and Maggie break up (because rumor has it their future isn’t looking too bright…).
- Finish your drink when Barry Allen shows up for another crossover episode.
Take a sip every time:
- Someone uses Kryptonite.
- Kara goes on a mini feminist rant.
- Winn nerds out about something.
- Kara fails at her real-world job.
- James gives another monologue about how much he wants to help people.
- Cat Grant issues a verbal takedown.
- Kara watches herself on TV.
- Kara uses one of these powers:
- Heat Vision
- Super Hearing
Take a shot if/when:
- Superman makes an appearance.
- Someone is revealed to be an alien.
- Someone “becomes” a superhero.
- A major character disappears and you never get an explanation.
- The Danvers sisters get you all up in your feels.
Finish your drink when:
- Kara almost kisses someone BUT THEN DOESN’T.
- Everyone is about to die BUT THEN THEY DON’T.
- A crossover with The Flash/Arrow/Legends of Tomorrow happens.
- Kara changes into Supergirl HELLA fast and you wonder how she can possibly wear her skirt under her real clothes without awkward bunching.
Season 3 of Supergirl premieres October 9 at 8/7c on the CW.
Featured image via The CW Supergirl
Last modified on August 7th, 2018