The Ultimate Grammys Drinking Game
The biggest night in music is finally upon us, and between Kanye and Taylor’s latest feud and the return of Adele’s beautiful voice to the Grammys stage, it’s sure to be an entertaining night. So grab a drink and tune into CBS Monday night at 8/7c!
Take a sip every time:
- A winner thanks their family.
- LL Cool J makes a joke that’s actually semi-funny.
- Someone makes an awkward joke about the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.
- Someone uses their acceptance speech to make a political statement.
- You begrudgingly acknowledge that a duet turned out cooler than you thought it would (two sips if it’s worse).
- Someone on Twitter loses their mind over Justin Bieber’s performance.
Take a shot every time:
- You have no idea who’s performing and you feel old.
- No one on Twitter knows who James Taylor is and you feel ancient.
- Someone mentions Paul Walker when “See You Again” comes up (R.I.P.).
- Someone says “Is that Johnny Depp playing the guitar?!”
- Adele’s angelic voice makes you cry.
- Ditto for John Legend.
Finish your drink if/when:
- Kanye interrupts someone.
- Someone references the Kanye/Taylor feud.
- Tori Kelly brings down the house and shows the rest of the performers how it’s done with her amazing vocals.
- You try to make sense of the fact that the Grammys asked McCartney, Rihanna, and Kanye to perform FourFiveSeconds at the last Grammys and then didn’t nominate it for an award at this year’s Grammys.
- You realize this is basically last year’s Grammys except The Weeknd is finally there.
- “Uptown Funk” gets stuck in your head.
Featured image via Adele, Beyonce, & TaylorSwift
Last modified on November 9th, 2016