The Super Bowl Drinking Game: Where Everyone Wins
Super Bowl 51 is here, and you know what that means: It’s time to drink and grub. So grab your watch party goods (chicken wings, alcohol, and some brownies are required), and get ready for a wild evening. Between Tom Brady, the much-anticipated commercials, friends and family, and the possibility of a Beyonce performance (hey, nothing’s impossible, right?), the night is sure to be one you’ll always wish you could remember.
Take a sip every time:
- A spectator acts like a fool.
- Tom Brady looks hot AF.
- You wonder who on earth the Atlanta Falcons are.
- A Budweiser commercial makes you go “AWWWWW!”
- Someone yells at the TV.
- A team makes a field goal.
- A team makes a touchdown.
- Someone jumps off the couch.
Take a shot if:
- A commercial is actually funny.
- All the food runs out.
- The men start to bicker.
- Lady Gaga actually performs from the roof of the stadium.
- Tony Bennett blows you away (and he will).
- A player dabs.
Finish your drink if/when:
- Someone streaks/flashes/embarrasses themself on camera.
- Your team wins.
- Your team loses.
- Beyonce (and her twins) show up at halftime.
Follow Terra on Instagram: @terrabrown3
Last modified on February 3rd, 2017