Cheers, Mate: ‘Once Upon a Time’ Drinking Game
Whether you’re binge-watching the first six seasons on Netflix or tuning in to the new, rebooted seventh season of OUAT every
Sunday Friday night, this is the Once Upon a Time drinking game you need in your life — because time with the Charmings just doesn’t feel complete without magic, hope, and a drink in-hand.
Season 7 Special Edition
- Take a sip every time a new character (or a new actor playing a different version of a familiar character) shows up.
- Take a sip every time you get confused. We have a feeling this will happen a lot.
- Take a shot if you miss the old OUAT.
- Take a shot if you find a new OTP to shop despite all odds.
- Take a shot every time an old favorite makes an appearance.
- Finish your drink when Emma returns.
- Finish your drink when Emma leaves. And breaks our hearts.
Take a sip every time:
- Someone says “magic,” “dearie,” “savior,” “hope,” “deal,” “all magic comes with a price,” or “I will always find you.”
- Zelena whines; two sips if she turns green while whining.
- Someone gets their heart ripped out.
- Henry refers to his “moms.”
- Emma calls Henry “kid.”
- You get distracted by the Evil Queen’s cleavage.
- Rumple does something horrible and gets away with it.
- Hook makes a sexual innuendo.
Take a shot if:
- Someone dies.
- Someone comes back from the dead.
- Something new gets added to the timeline and you get even more confused.
- Red and Dorothy ever get screen time again.
- Henry invents a new “mission” name.
- Regina does something evil (yes, flashbacks count).
Finish your drink when:
- Your OTP breaks up.
- Your OTP gets back together.
- A new character is introduced.
- Snow ugly-cries.
- “True love’s kiss” happens.
Featured image via OnceABC
Last modified on October 15th, 2017