‘Agent Carter’ Drinking Game: Cheers to Feminism
First things first, let us all toast the sheer miraculous fact that Agent Carter was renewed for a second season (with 10 episodes instead of 8!). The comic book/feminism gods were smiling on us the day ABC made that call. Celebrate Peggy’s badass sass by playing this Agent Carter drinking game.
Take a sip every time:
- Someone makes a sexist joke.
- Howard is skeezy (two sips if Peggy calls him out on it).
- Peggy has a flashback about Steve/Captain America (but maybe those will be a little less frequent now that she seems to be moving on!).
- You hear The Captain America Adventure Hour radio serial.
- Peggy’s clothes are drool-worthy (so basically every time there’s a costume change.)
- Jarvis is just the best. The best what? The best anything.
- People underestimating Peggy helps her so much that it’s basically her superpower.
Take a shot if/when:
- Something explodes.
- The Howling Commandos join the excitement once again.
- Whitney Frost outsmarts Peggy Carter (I won’t be holding my breath).
- Dottie comes back (after her mysterious disappearance at the end of Season 1).
- Peggy ever actually gets credit for her work.
Finish your drink when:
- Peggy gets in a fight and kicks ass
- Chad Michael Murray’s Agent Thompson is just as punchable as he was in Season 1.
- We get to see Jarvis’ wife’s face, finally.
- Peggy finally opens up and lets a gal pal in. We need more lady-friends.
- AGENT CARTER AND AGENT/CAPTAIN SOUSA FINALLY GET TOGETHER SWEET LORD (notice that I did NOT make this an “if.” It’s going to happen, people).
Image via Marvel’s Agent Carter
Follow Meleah on Twitter: @meleahbowles
Last modified on January 5th, 2017