‘Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life’ Drinking Game
The day we’ve been waiting for for the past 10 years is finally almost here! Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life premieres November 25 on Netflix, and it’s the perfect excuse to ditch the annoying relatives and nurse your turkey hangover.
Make sure to grab your drink of choice (who’s up for making the Rory???) and play along with our Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life drinking game! And also, grab more food, because it’s the Gilmore Girls way. (Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter because you know the Earn Spend Live team will be having a watch party…!)
Take a sip every time:
- You (almost) feel guilty for ditching your fam the day after Thanksgiving.
- The town troubadour makes an appearance/Any song plays that says “la la la.”
- Anyone talks about or drinks coffee.
- You wonder how they’ve managed to stay skinny and not go broke after living off of nothing but pizza and takeout all these years.
- Paul Anka shows up (and you wonder how Lorelai is still keeping a pet alive).
- You wish you lived in Stars Hollow.
- Someone makes a pop culture reference. Two sips if you actually get it.
Take a shot if:
- The rumors are true and Rory is preggers. (Or Lorelai).
- Emily wears jeans.
- You need help (aka alcohol) to make it through Richard’s funeral scene.
- Kirk has another random job in town.
- Miss Patty and Babette gossip about someone in the town.
- Friday Night Dinner still lives on.
- Anyone throws it back to “Oy with the poodles already!”
Finish your drink when:
- Your fav Gilmore Guy makes an appearance.
- Somebody gets engaged (please be Luke and Lorelai, please be Luke and Lorelai).
- Each episode ends and you’re one step closer to being Gilmore-less and heartbroken once again.
- WE FINALLY LEARN ASP’S MYSTERIOUS “FINAL FOUR WORDS”
- You cry. It’s inevitable.
Featured image via GilmoreGirls
Last modified on May 12th, 2017