The Bold Type Drinking Game: Cheers to Bold Women
For anyone who loves reading Cosmo (aka The Bible), The Bold Type is a must-watch. The new Freeform show isn’t only based on the real-life women’s magazine; Cosmo’s editor-in-chief, Joanna Coles, serves as an executive producer to the show. The Bold Type has literally everything you need to get through your twenties: sisterhood, romance, and career-climbing. Bonus: the soundtrack is A+. And now you have a drinking game to go with it!
Take a sip every time:
- Someone posts to social media (You’re gonna get wasted.)
- Jane needs to calm her tits.
- You want Jacqueline to be your mentor.
- The girls Snapchat each other.
- You wonder why literally no one else is in the fashion closet.
- The girls give you major fashion envy. (Two sips if you find yourself googling where you can find that skirt/blazer/etc.)
- Someone is having sex.
Take a shot if/when:
- Kat accidentally posts something inappropriate to Scarlet’s Twitter.
- One of the girls majorly screws up (and gets away with it).
- One of the girls says/does something super un-feminist (and then learns from her mistake).
- The crew gets in a fight.
- The cranky old white men look offended in a board meeting.
- One of the girls has an existential crisis about her career.
- Jacqueline ignores what the board says and does what she wants anyway.
Finish your drink when:
- Sutton and Richard get caught.
- Your feminist heart bursts with pride.
- Kat comes to terms with her sexuality.
- One of the girls experiences blatant sexism or racism.
- You wonder why the editor-in-chief is publishing articles, wasting time talking to newb writers, and bailing her staff out of jail.
Follow Meleah on Twitter: @meleahbowles
Featured image via TheBoldTypeTV
Last modified on January 10th, 2018