EVEsdropping: The Bachelorette Season 13 Finale + Bachelor in Paradise Season 4 Premiere
Rachel chose the wrong guy and we have A LOT OF FEELINGS ABOUT IT. Plus, we’re talking about our predictions for Bachelor in Paradise, making fun of Lindsay Lohan’s new “lifestyle” website, and crying about Chris Pratt & Anna Faris’ breakup.
What’s Happening in the News?
- No one wants to pay for Lindsay Lohan’s “lifestyle” advice.
- Brave man married a “curvy” girl.
- Jennifer Lawrence is being blamed for Chris Pratt & Anna Faris’ breakup. Which is sexist and unfair. Also she’s in a relationship so back off.
Real Talk: The Bachelorette Season 13 Finale + Bachelor in Paradise Season 4 Premiere
- I’m comin’ for you, Rachel. Not only did she settle for a ring (and the loser behind the ring), she totally trashed Peter and tried to sabotage his chances of becoming the next bachelor. NOT A GOOD LOOK.
- New BIP rules
- Also BIP looks like Girls Gone Wild (but I’m still here for it).
- BIP Predictions
F*ck, Marry, Kill
- Peter, Bryan, and Dean
- Robby, Diggy, & Iggy
- Ben Z, Alex, and Dean
What We’re Loving This Week
- Elise: KitNipBox. Laz loves his August goodies. The box is campfire-themed, and there’s a frog toy he loves in particular. KitNipBox is the best cat box to me because 1) they give a portion of each month’s proceeds to shelters and animal welfare organizations, and 2) they’re super interactive on social media. If you want your own KitNipBox, follow @lazasaurusrexx — the link is in his bio!
- Meleah: Lana Del Rey’s new album. It’s good, yo.
- Elise: It’s a surprise.
- Meleah: I’m working, freelance writing, and dogsitting this week. I’m hustlin.