Drinking Dead: ‘The Walking Dead’ Drinking Game
The Walking Dead loves to leave us on cliffhangers, and the season 6 finale had everyone in an uproar. Throughout the season, we were on the edge of our seats waiting for Negan to show up — and when he did, we lost our minds. People are already dropping like flies, but it’s sure to ramp up with the introduction of this new character. Until you get to the painful Lucille scene, here’s a relaxing drinking game to take the edge off.
Take a sip every time:
- A minor character dies.
- Judith is on screen.
- An Alexandrian does something incredibly stupid.
- There’s drama between Rick and any woman.
- The wolves pull some stupid stunt (no one messes with Rick’s group).
- The first zombie shows up in the episode.
Take a shot if:
- A main character almost dies.
- Carol’s baking skills come up (cookies, anyone?).
- Maggie and Glenn show that love can work in a zombie apocalypse.
- Someone tells Rick he shouldn’t be in control.
- Someone avoids the word “zombie” (i.e. walker, roamer, etc).
- Carol is a total badass.
- Daryl aims his crossbow (two shots if he shoots).
Finish your drink when:
- Carol’s actions save someone.
- Morgan’s actions totally backfire.
- A plan gets completely screwed up or changes abruptly.
- Carl and other kids create havoc thanks to their stupid actions.
- Rick has lost his mind (bro, chill out).
- You come up with a better idea than anyone in the show…there has to be better ideas.
- When Negan shows up — SHOW UP ALREADY!
Featured image via TheWalkingDeadAMC
Last modified on November 7th, 2016